Web Services over SSL with Eclipse WTP

nicofarr

Hi,

I've developed a web service with Java, Eclipse, Web Tools Platform,
Axis and Tomcat. Everything works fine but now I want to use SSL. I
created a certificate using keytools, I changed the Tomcat config file
and wrote a connector for SSL with the keystore password. Finally I
selected "Enable Security" in the launch settings in Eclipse. I
received some error messages concerning permissions and I granted
these permissions in the java.policy file.

Now there are no further error messages when I try to deploy my Web
Service with enabled security. The problem is that Eclipse creates
Test Client and Server just using the http-port 8060 instead of https-
port 8443. I have the TCP/IP monitor on and of course I see only
unencrypted SOAP-messages...

How can I say Eclipse it should use the SSL connector...? Why does it
not work with the checkbox Enable Security? When I delete the normal
HTTP-Connector in the Tomcat config file I get an error from Eclipse
"URL not found" or so...

Does anybody have an idea?

Many thanks in advance

Regards,