    for interest rate of USA , mortgage rate and any other
    financial information through Web Service.
    Adnan
    Syed Adnan Ahmed, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Check:
    mortgagebot.com

    Tom
    = Tom Vande Stouwe MCSD.net, MCAD.net, MCP
    = 45Wallstreet.com (www.45wallstreet.com)
    = (803)-345-5001
    = If you are not making any mistakes
    ..= ..you are not trying hard enough.
    This is the spam catching address: do not use this address
    or you will be blocked at the server ;)

    Tom Vande Stouwe MCSD.net, Sep 5, 2003

  3. I have gone through all the pages of the following site but
    unfortunately can't find any url which provied me web service to get the
    mortgage rates.

    www.mortgagebot.com
    I am looking for web service which gives me all the details so that i
    can put it on my web site.

    Regards,
    Syed Adnan Ahmed
    Software Engineer