WEb Services that gets the Interest Rate USA (Morgage rate)

Syed Adnan Ahmed

Dear All,
Is there any body know the sites which offers web services
for interest rate of USA , mortgage rate and any other
financial information through Web Service.
Adnan

Tom Vande Stouwe MCSD.net

Check:
mortgagebot.com

Tom
= Tom Vande Stouwe MCSD.net, MCAD.net, MCP
= 45Wallstreet.com (www.45wallstreet.com)
= (803)-345-5001
= If you are not making any mistakes
..= ..you are not trying hard enough.
This is the spam catching address: (e-mail address removed) do not use this address
or you will be blocked at the server ;)

Syed Adnan ahmed

I have gone through all the pages of the following site but
unfortunately can't find any url which provied me web service to get the
mortgage rates.

www.mortgagebot.com
I am looking for web service which gives me all the details so that i
can put it on my web site.

Regards,
Syed Adnan Ahmed
Software Engineer