"Web setup" project - needs to create Virtual Directoy pointing to Program Files

kplkumar

Hi

I am new to this. I am trying to create a setup project to package our
stuff and create an installer.

This is what I want to do,

I have a directory sructure in which we have our
RootSource\Web (which has web stuff)
RootSource\Business (which has class libraries)
RootSource\UIProcess(which has class libraries pertaining to UI)

I want the installation to be, in the form of

c:\Program Files\MyApplication\Web
c:\Program Files\MyApplication\Business
c:\Program Files\MyApplication\UIProcess

Then I want to create a virtual directory in the IIS called MyWeb and
point to this directory (c:\Program Files\MyApplication\Web) in the
program files.

Is this possible with the installer, I mean a setup project?? Should I
use We Setup project? If so, the Web Application folder creates a
virtual directory under IIS and puts my web stuff under Inetpub.

Help.