    server during setup? (I can create a DTS file or SQL setup queries, I just
    need to know the best way to deploy them)

    thnx
    Ryan, Jan 1, 2004

  2. Ryan

    Scott Allen Guest

    One approach is to write the application for the DB installation
    yourself. You can kick off the application using a Custom Action in
    the Setup project. Here is an article to start with:

    Walkthrough: Creating a Custom Action
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...html/vxwlkwalkthroughcreatingcustomaction.asp

    --
    Scott