    sources?
    Thanks.

    Popman

    popman, Oct 28, 2003

  2. It is possible to add custom forms. I do not have a setup project open, but
    you can right click on the project, in server explorer, and go to a variety
    of designers. To go beyond the designer forms, you will have to create your
    own template form by subclassing the dialog form class and adding it to the
    available forms. Generally, this is not necessary, as there are a variety of
    configurations allowed.

    To add custom code, you will have to add your own custom installer class. Be
    sure to include a rollback section to undo your custom install code.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Oct 28, 2003