Web site administration tool functionality for the end user

John

Hi

Web site administration tool is great. How can I provide this functionality
for the end user? I need the end user Admin to be able to list users and
then change roles for any of the users or to be able to disable any of the
users.

Thanks

Regards

clintonG

I don't like the Website Administration Tool (WAT). My machine is configured
to use GMT (-06:00) Central Time and when I use the WAT during development
it records entries into the database 6 hours into the future to GMT (0:00).

<%= Clinton Gallagher