    users.

    Thanks

    Regards
    John, Dec 14, 2005

  2. You could create a tool to manage the users remotely.
    Or you could use this code that's already been written:
    http://www.code-magazine.com/Article.aspx?quickid=0511031

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Dec 14, 2005

  3. John

    clintonG Guest

    I don't like the Website Administration Tool (WAT). My machine is configured
    to use GMT (-06:00) Central Time and when I use the WAT during development
    it records entries into the database 6 hours into the future to GMT (0:00).

    <%= Clinton Gallagher

    clintonG, Dec 17, 2005