Web site calls Web site ?

WJ

I am using Form Auth. method to let users logon to my site. It is also SSL
enabled.

1. After a user successfully logon to my site, s/he will push a Button, this
event calls a page of a distant web site (that site is also SSL enabled)
2. The distant web site will call my Listener page in my site to signal that
it receives my data. The listener page in my site is also protected by the
logon credential (requires sec. auth. ticket)

How can I pass the auth. ticket to other site so that it will call my
protected listener page using the same auth. ticket ? At present, I have to
un-protect my Listener page on my site in order for other site to POST data
to it.

Thanks for your help,

John