Web site content determined by login credentials?

Michael Hogan

We are an architectural firm, and we would like to integrate a secure area
with a username and password on our web site that would allow our clients to
view progress information pertinent to their projects. I'm the only guy
here, and I'm more of connection/server guy than a web designer, so please
excuse my ignorance. Any guidance will greatly be appreciated. We're using
Win2k and IIS for a web server, but we will soon be upgrading to Server
2003. I think I can handle the actual content pages, but I'm getting stuck
on how the username relates to the content being viewed and how to pass that
data.

tia,

hogan

Jan Tielens

Sure this is possible! But since you will be building a web application
(right?) I suggest you post your question in the ASP.NET newsgroup. This in
is for web services. Good luck!

--
Greetz

Jan Tielens