    in bin folder same as that of 1.1 framework.

    Please help me asap.

    thanks in advance.
    archana, Jul 26, 2007

  2. Hello archana

    > So here i need to copy all code behind files of aspx page which i
    > don't want. I want deployment to be exactly same as asp.net 1.1.
    > Means only aspx page with dll for all code behind file.
    >
    > Can i do this in asp.net 2.0. Means i want to build dll for solution
    > in bin folder same as that of 1.1 framework.

    Simply right click on your Project / Solution, an choose "Publish".
    There are options to except the copy of the source code files.

    --
    Gruss, Peter Bucher
    Peter Bucher [MVP], Jul 26, 2007

  3. archana

    Masudur Guest

    On Jul 26, 1:44 pm, "Peter Bucher [MVP]" <>
    wrote:
    > Hello archana
    >
    > > So here i need to copy all code behind files of aspx page which i
    > > don't want. I want deployment to be exactly same as asp.net 1.1.
    > > Means only aspx page with dll for all code behind file.

    > > Can i do this in asp.net 2.0. Means i want to build dll for solution
    > > in bin folder same as that of 1.1 framework.

    > Simply right click on your Project / Solution, an choose "Publish".
    > There are options to except the copy of the source code files.
    >
    > --
    > Gruss, Peter Bucher
    > Microsoft MVP - Visual Developer ASP / ASP.NET, Switzerlandhttp://www.aspnetzone.de/- ASP.NET Zone, die ASP.NET Communityhttp://www.aspnetzone.de/blogs/peterbucher/- Auf den Spuren von .NET

    Hi archana,

    In addition to Peter Bucher's solution you can also use vs2005 web
    application project template... i assume that you are using vs2005
    website project template... in vs2005 web application project template
    you got all the stuff you are familiar with asp.net 1.1
    WebApplication. you can download it from
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/asp.net/Aa336618.aspx

    Thanks
    Md. Masudur Rahman (Munna)
    Kaz Software Ltd.
    www.kaz.com.bd
    http://munnacs.110mb.com
    Masudur, Jul 26, 2007
  4. "Masudur" <> wrote in message

    > In addition to Peter Bucher's solution you can also use vs2005 web
    > application project template... i assume that you are using vs2005
    > website project template... in vs2005 web application project template
    > you got all the stuff you are familiar with asp.net 1.1
    > WebApplication. you can download it from
    > http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/asp.net/Aa336618.aspx

    Don't do this if you have installed SP1 for VS.NET 2005, as it's already
    included...

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP
    Mark Rae [MVP], Jul 26, 2007
  5. archana

    Brett Romero Guest

    On Jul 26, 12:26 am, archana <> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have developed web site which i developed in asp.net 2.0. I want todeployit on prodution server.
    >
    > So here i need to copy all code behind files of aspx page which i
    > don't want. I want deployment to be exactly same as asp.net 1.1.
    > Means only aspx page with dll for all code behind file.
    >
    > Can i do this in asp.net 2.0. Means i want to build dll for solution
    > in bin folder same as that of 1.1 framework.
    >
    > Please help me asap.
    >
    > thanks in advance.

    Hi archana,

    I created a program specifically for incremental deployments. You can
    deploy aspx and dll files together. You can also select specific
    files and filter our others. You can download a 30 day trial at
    http://www.cygen.com/simpledeploy/

    Kind regards,
    Brett Romero
    Brett Romero, Aug 1, 2007