Web site hosted using ASP.Net .... And AdSense

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Faruk Malik, Feb 16, 2005.

  1. Faruk Malik

    Faruk Malik Guest

    My apologies for asking non technical question here.

    My web site (hosted using ASP.Net applications and pages) has been approved
    by google for Google AdSense ads.

    1. Since there are so many experts who host their own web site may have some
    idea about how difficult or easy to get this approval from Google.

    2. They say if my user clicks on Ads I will be paid. Does anyone has how
    much cents will get added per each click on ad link.

    3. Does any one has any opinion on accepting this.

    Thank you very much.

    Thanks

    Faruk

    Faruk Malik, Feb 16, 2005

  2. https://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/answer.py?answer=9902&topic=147

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en EspaƱol
    =====================

    Juan T. Llibre, Feb 16, 2005

  3. Yes, they pay per click. We're talking pennies. The exact price varies
    depending on volume, etc.
    I've heard of people being very happy with it.
    From my experience the ads do not seem to appear on some computers, which is
    rather frustrating.

    --
    I hope this helps,