    old page is still on display.

    any ideas please

    thanks

    raj chahal, Nov 20, 2003

  2. raj chahal

    Kv Guest

    Try clearing out your cache of your Web Borwser.. the
    original is probably still cached in there

    into my root
    >website folder. the calendar folder contained a file

    called adovbs.inc

    >After the insertion of this folder and creating links to

    it we noticed that
    >when the web page loaded it's home page, another older

    page that has been
    >deleted is displayed. This page was located in the

    calendar folder.
    >So now I've deleted the calendar folder, and restarted

    the server but this

    Kv, Nov 20, 2003

  3. raj chahal

    Ray at Guest

    index.htm is not one of the default defaults in IIS. Either add that as a
    default document, or rename the file to default.htm or default.asp. You're
    thinking Apache.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Nov 20, 2003
  4. raj chahal