web site loads wrong default page

raj chahal

hi there

I'm running win 2000, I downloaded a calender and put it into my root
website folder. the calendar folder contained a file called adovbs.inc

After the insertion of this folder and creating links to it we noticed that
when the web page loaded it's home page, another older page that has been
deleted is displayed. This page was located in the calendar folder.
So now I've deleted the calendar folder, and restarted the server but this
old page is still on display.

any ideas please

thanks

Kv

Try clearing out your cache of your Web Borwser.. the
original is probably still cached in there

Ray at

index.htm is not one of the default defaults in IIS. Either add that as a
default document, or rename the file to default.htm or default.asp. You're
thinking Apache.

Ray at work