Web Site mapping tool.

Kenneth Keeley

Hi,
We have a web site that is created with ASP and we wish to convert the
site over to using ASP.NET. What I would like to do is to create a listing
of what files are used with what pages. This would mainly be for the images
and include files. I don't want to modify a file and then find the half of
the web site crashes because I missed a linked file.

How can I create this listing? Any Ideas would be great.

Thanks
Kenneth Keeley

Guest

Migrating full site at one time will be complicated. At any given time, an ASP page and ASP.Net page both can exist in one application simultaniously.
So waht you can do is that start migrating the site module by module. This way, you can minimize downtime of your application also.

Hope it hel

Regard
Avneesh

Kenneth Keeley

Hi,
I don't wish to migrate the full site all at once, I do however what to
replace images and change the layout and style of the new ASP.Net pages, so
I wish to know what Images and other files are used in which files. so that
I can relink any files that have there images changed.
Thanks