    How can I create this listing? Any Ideas would be great.

    Thanks
    Kenneth Keeley

    Kenneth Keeley, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Migrating full site at one time will be complicated. At any given time, an ASP page and ASP.Net page both can exist in one application simultaniously.
    So waht you can do is that start migrating the site module by module. This way, you can minimize downtime of your application also.

    Hope it hel

    Regard
    Avneesh

    =?Utf-8?B?QXZuZWVzaA==?=, Feb 10, 2004

  3. Hi,
    I don't wish to migrate the full site all at once, I do however what to
    replace images and change the layout and style of the new ASP.Net pages, so
    I wish to know what Images and other files are used in which files. so that
    I can relink any files that have there images changed.
    Thanks

    Kenneth Keeley, Feb 10, 2004