    are preferred :)) are also welcomed.
    Thanks
    JD

    JD, Jul 2, 2004

  2. You might want to try SnagIt. It captures Web pages to an image. They have a
    free trial version.

    http://www.techsmith.com/products/snagit/default.asp

    "SnagIt has made advancements in Internet technology so you can take screen
    captures from today's most advanced Web pages. Now - capture thumbnail
    images as well as the larger images that appear behind them, collect images
    from complex query strings within URLs, and block pop-ups that may occur as
    a result of going outside the current domain while searching for images."

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jul 2, 2004