Web site within web site

mo

Hi,

I have a main web site at the root level. I created the login section
as a separate project (and it builds without any problems). When I
move the login directory under my root and try to buld the project I
get the following error

Error 1 CS0426: The type name 'WebForm1' does not exist in the type
'System.Web.UI.WebControls.FileUpload' d:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.40607\Temporary
ASP.NET Files\classified\0ca68281\c512acbf\11rzuv_w.0.cs 42

If I remove the login project, everything works fine. Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Mo