web sound recording with python

kernus

I need a web-based sound recording application and upload the sound
data to a web server (python cgi?).

the project is web voice search, so the web cgi would be a voice
search server.

any idea about the whole solution(web page and the python cgi)? thanks

Michel Claveau - MVP

Hi!

On windows, you can record sound who play on the local sound-card.
It is not really Python scripting, but Python can launch it.

@+