    I can do?
    Thank yoy

    , Jan 29, 2008

  2. No delay when opening aspx files in a project here.
    Check your VS 2008 installation log for failure messages.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ======================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Jan 29, 2008

    Where I can see this file. Also as far as I remember there was no
    report about error during installation.
    Kleyn

    , Jan 29, 2008
  4. re:
    !> Where I can see this file

    It should be in whichever directory your computer stores temp files in.
    The directory is configurable, so I can't tell you a specific directory.

    If you open the OS's Control Panel ( Start Menu, Settings, Control Panel ),
    open the System applet, hit the "Advanced" tab, and then the "Environment Variables" button,
    the current TEMP/TMP directory location is displayed.

    re:
    !> as far as I remember there was no report about error during installation

    ....but something's wrong, right ?

    Juan T. Llibre, Jan 29, 2008

    The only error I found was the next

    Failure Getting IIS6 specific SID: GetPrincipalSIDfailed with
    HRESULT80070534: 'No mapping between account names and security IDs
    was done.

    I also put attention that when I go to IIS I can select only asp 1.0
    or asp 2.0. However in studio I can select 3.0 or 3,5 as well. I
    reinstall asp.net and case became little better. However sometimes I
    have delay.

    There is other interesting problem. I install on Vista 64bit web and
    VC express. From the first day web express did not work at all
    reporting that data exacution processing stopped it. VC worked fine. I
    use win 2008 PC to use web express. I thought that this is bug related
    to 64bit version and waited sp1 probably to fix it. However recently I
    reinstall antivirus on Vista and since this time VC also stoped to
    work with the same message.

    Thank you

    , Jan 30, 2008

    On Jan 30, 4:00 pm, ""
    <> wrote:
    > The only error I found was the next
    >
    > Failure         Getting IIS6 specific SID: GetPrincipalSIDfailed with
    > HRESULT80070534: 'No mapping between account names and security IDs
    > was done.
    >
    > I also put attention that when I go to IIS I can select only asp 1.0
    > or asp 2.0. However in studio I can select 3.0 or 3,5 as well. I
    > reinstall asp.net and case became little better. However sometimes I
    > have delay.
    >
    > There is other interesting problem. I install on Vista 64bit web and
    > VC express. From the first day web express did not work at all
    > reporting that data exacution processing stopped it. VC worked fine. I
    > use win 2008 PC to use web express. I thought that this is bug related
    > to 64bit version and waited sp1 probably to fix it. However recently I
    > reinstall antivirus on Vista and since this time VC also stoped to
    > work with the same message.
    >
    > Thank you

    It looks like I get old report. The date there 12/14/2007. However I
    did not make setup at this date. But I do not see more fresh log.

    , Jan 30, 2008