web Toolbar

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Suresh, Oct 13, 2005.

  1. Suresh

    Suresh Guest

    Hi,

    In my project I am building(ASP.Net) a wizard looking interface using the
    prior version of IE Toolbar. In the presentation layer, I am a bunch of Panel
    controls which I am selectively hiding and showing based on the Toolbar item
    selected. In my presentation layer, I have some data input controls which
    needs to be validated and data stored back to the database before they can
    move or click on the next toolbar item. Is there an event that I can check to
    validate the changes before allowing to click on the next item. I am pasing a
    sample of my code here:

    Any info will be greatly apprciated.

    Thanks
    private void onButtonClick(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
    {
    lblDisplay.Text = sender.ToString();

    if (sender.ToString() == "ToolbarButton - btnLogon")
    {
    panelLogin.Visible = true;
    panelHomePage.Visible = false;
    }
    else if(sender.ToString() == "ToolbarButton - btnHomePage")
    {
    panelLogin.Visible = false;
    panelHomePage.Visible = true;
    }