web user control not loading properly

Vivek Sharma

Hi There,

I have my menu as a user control. My menu control is dynamic as I am
building it on the basis of user rights. Whenever a user logs on the menu
control is built with proper access level. My issue is as follows.

I logged on to the website. It generated the menu based on my access level.
Then I logged off and logged on as a different user. The first page after
logging on shows the menu loaded for previous user.
When I navigate to the next page then it loads the proper menu.

The problem continues, say if I log on from PC1 and log off. Then I move
onto PC2 and log on as a different user I still see the menu of the last
logon. Also, thing to note is everytime a user logs on the menu that comes
up on the first page is the menu that was loaded on the first logon.

Please help.

Thanks

Vivek

Raul Macias

I guess you should ellaborate more on your question. How are you building
the menu? Are you sure that the users are being logged off succesfully?
Could it that your app is caching the previous user session info?

Guest

Sounds like the page is somehow being cached on the server after it is
changed. Could try to disable server side caching.