Web UX Designer

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ron Althoff, Jul 23, 2012.

  1. Ron Althoff

    Ron Althoff Guest

    In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
    challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
    cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
    Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
    helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
    deserve. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various
    clients across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1
    to Fortune 3000 companies.

    We Need Web UX Designer for our client in Houston, TX Location.

    User Experience Designer and UX project lead.
    5+ years experience as a self-directed web UX designer.
    Must be strategic and analytical.
    Must have both detail-oriented as well as big picture skills.
    Must have strong verbal and written communications skills.
    Must have strong command of the written word (English) – including
    grammar and punctuations.
    Must have strong organizational skills.
    Must have experience with leading online UX projects.
    Must have previous experience and comfort level with using a content
    management system and be capable of knowing how to design for the
    flexibility/limitations of that system.
    Must be open to using metrics programs (Adobe Omniture, Google
    Analytics) to gather and analyze metrics to inform your decisions and
    recommendations.
    Experience preferred in information architecture, user testing, and
    wireframing.

    This is a 12 months assignment in Houston, TX

    You can reach me at Email: , Phone:
    559-840-3232

    Ron
    Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
    Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
    Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner
    three times in last four years
    Ron Althoff, Jul 23, 2012

  2. Ron Althoff

    Lew Guest

    On Monday, July 23, 2012 12:03:12 PM UTC-7, Ron Althoff wrote:
    > In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
    > challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
    > cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
    > Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
    > helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
    > deserve. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various
    > clients across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1
    > to Fortune 3000 companies.
    >
    > We Need Web UX Designer for our client in Houston, TX Location.
    >
    > User Experience Designer and UX project lead.
    > 5+ years experience as a self-directed web UX designer.
    > Must be strategic and analytical.
    > Must have both detail-oriented as well as big picture skills.
    > Must have strong verbal and written communications skills.
    > Must have strong command of the written word (English) – including
    > grammar and punctuations.
    > Must have strong organizational skills.
    > Must have experience with leading online UX projects.
    > Must have previous experience and comfort level with using a content
    > management system and be capable of knowing how to design for the
    > flexibility/limitations of that system.
    > Must be open to using metrics programs (Adobe Omniture, Google
    > Analytics) to gather and analyze metrics to inform your decisions and
    > recommendations.
    > Experience preferred in information architecture, user testing, and
    > wireframing.
    >
    > This is a 12 months assignment in Houston, TX
    >
    > You can reach me at Email: , Phone:
    > 559-840-3232

    Ron, dude! What does this have to do with Java?

    You're not going to get top talent by being a spammer. Especially if you
    are an irrelevant spammer. Do you really want to be irrelevant?

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Jul 23, 2012