WebApplication restarts every time while I request any page.

Dmitry Savchin

I have web application with web-service in root catalog of virtual folder
and some web-forms in sub-catalog ("Config").
Authentication configured in web.config file as "form"-mode. File web.config
placed near web service in root catalog.
When I try to request any page then Application_Start method of global.asax
invokes. It's normally as I understand. But problem is next: After openning
first page I clicks on any link and open another page of my web application
then Session_End invokes and Application_Start invokes again...
Could you tell me, please, why Application_Start invokes every time?