webcam output inside an asp.net page?

Jensen bredal

Hello,
Is there anyway i can show live video from a webcam in my asp.net page or do
i need ActiveX or JavaApplet?
Many thanks in advance.
JB

Guest

Hi Jensen

I managed to do that using Windows Media Encoder. If you set that to stream,
and create an asx file to point to the stream, you can then load that stream
into your webpage.

Have a look at the MSDN library for info on how to set it all up.

Cheers

Dan