webclasses in iplanet

Guest

Hi all,

I am migrating couple of IIS application to Sun one (iplanet) server. I
have created the webclass (WebclassRuntime) using VB in my applications. The
applications are not getting deployed on Sun One. Could you please confirm
whether iplanet is supporting webclass or not? I am getting the following
error

Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'
Server.CreateObject Failed
TimeTrak/timetrak.asp, line 8
Invalid class string

The line number 8 is
Set Application("~WC~WebClassManager") =
Server.CreateObject("WebClassRuntime.WebClassManager")
Could you please confirm whether the sun one server support the
webclass/activex components. If yes how to configure it?

Regards
Arunachalam. S