WebClient supports FTP?

Guest

i wish to make a class that uploads and downlloads files using WebClient,
when i tried to use FTP is gave an error
"The URI prefix is not recognized."

it would be great if someone can present a sample application that does the
job.

Regards
Tarun Upadhyaya

Mark Rae

it would be great if someone can present a sample application that does
the
job.

Unless you're doing this for your own interest / research, I would strongly
suggest that you use one of the many free .NET FTP components available on
the web, e.g.
http://www.ftpclient.co.uk

FTP is supported natively in v2 of the Framework, if you can wait that
long...