Webclient.upload + ftp + user select

Fabrice

Hello

I'm looking for informations about the difference between webclient.upload
and FtpWebRequest.

I would like to create a simple interface to upload a file "select by one
user on his PC" and send it to a ftp server.

1- FILE SELECT BY USER (on his PC) (With interface like upload control)

2 - UPLOAD TO MY .NET SERVER

3 - FILE IS TRANSFERED TO A FTP SERVER.

I'm very confused about the way to do it.

Do I need to upload the file select by the user on my .Net Server in a first
time and then send it to the ftp ?
So in this way I use first the "upload control" and After FtpWebRequest to
send the file.

But What about webclient.upload ?

Or can I can directly send the file on the ftp without upload the file from
the user PC to the .net server. In this case do I need to use
webclient.upload ? But I wonder how to get the file select by the user.

Sorry, I'm lost. If someone can help me to undertstand these steps.

Thanks a lot
fabrice