    with an embedded 1 pixel graphic at 100% and same result. Get in the
    browser but the designer shows the control about 10-12 pixels high.

    Any ideas?

    Rocky Moore, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Rocky, you may want to read the discussion "Control Lifetime Radically
    Different in Design Mode - Documented?" started on 19-Jul-2003. In
    particular, where are you setting the style?

    John Saunders

    "Rocky Moore" <> wrote in message
    > I have a WebControl that I have built which simply creates a DIV and

    applies
    > the Style or Class to it. Simple. In the Designer however, it does not
    > appear with any height to speek of if it is set to 100%, however in the
    > browser it looks fine. I thought it might be a problem rendering the DIV

    in
    > the designer so I switched to a table and got the same results. I tried

    it

    John Saunders, Jul 21, 2003

  3. Rocky Moore

    Rocky Moore Guest

    I use the RenderBeginTag("Div") / RenderEndTag() which included the Style
    that was set (if any) for the control. It generates proper code for the
    HTML in a browser but the designer loses it if I use a Height=100%.
    Width=100% looks correct, but Height does not effect it at all. Exact sized
    work fine also, it is just the 100% that blows. Figured it is just a bug in
    the editor, but was looking to see if anyone else ran into the problem and
    had some method around it.

    Rocky

    Rocky Moore, Jul 22, 2003