WebControl class library problem. Help please.

Peter

Working for couple of months in VS beta 2 with no problems.

Now a class library of server controls that I have been editing and adding
to and building suddenly refuses to update! Specifically, new classes do not
show up. Build is successful but the new dll(s) does not contain the new
classes. Object browser shows 2 class libraries with different version
numbers; one has the new classes, the other does not.

My main solution consists of 2 projects: a web site and the class library.
The web site references the class library - the version without the new
classes. Intellisense does not show the new classes when working on the
..aspx files of the web site. Have tried all the things I could think of
including removing and adding reference, deleting the dlls from the usual
places (bin folders of the website and the class library folder, etc.) then
rebuilding (the old class library without the new classes comes back!!).

I'm sure missing something. Any help appreciated.

Peter

Peter

Please forgive a very stupid oversight. I forgot to mark the new classes
"public." Like a typo - maddening.

Peter