Webcontrol Menu Navigation

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by csgraham74, Aug 10, 2007.

  1. csgraham74

    csgraham74 Guest

    Hi,

    i was wondering if someone could help me.

    i have built a menu webcontrol 2.0 that links to XML and is populated
    at 4 levels

    what i want to do on default opening is to show hide specific nodes (i
    think this is the correct term) on various levels. I was able to do
    this using the treeview control control using the valupath and
    expanding / collapsing various nodes.

    e.g.

    node 1
    node 1_1
    node 1_2
    node 1_3

    in the above example i would like to show 1_1 and 1_3 expanded but not
    1_2 - to see 1_2 i would have to mouseover the image to get it
    expanded.

    can this be done ????

    any help appreciated

    CG