WebControl Problem

Cetel Sistemas

Hello,
I have a WebControl in which I must paint a table that contains one head and
needs values to obtain values of base of data, the case is that those values
the passage to the WebControl like properties of he himself and when the
RenderContents method is sent when attempt to recover them as they are of
type string gives back me emptinesses, me it could say somebody like making
for when attempt recover those values me give back the value of the
introduced property?

I have already used the described method and it is continued losing the data
saves that I need to something like a property or something of configuration
of the WebControl Web that it does not have.

Thanks