WebControl Treeview Onclick Action

shen.chang.cs

Hi, all,

I use .Net V2.0 and WebControl TreeView. I want to have an OnClick()
function to handle user click on certain end nodes but not on other
nodes. Someone suggested to use a Java Scripts:

<SCRIPT lang="jscript">
function MyTreeView_onclick( )
{
Action1("onclick" );
}
var NodeClick=MyTreeView_onclick;
</SCRIPT>

But this will cause whole tree nodes to have this kind action, not part
of nodes. Any idea and suggestion?

The whole idea is to have some kind actions on part of nodes and other
actions on other kind nodes based on the type of nodes or contents of
the nodes.

Thanks.