Webcontrol - treeview

Neha

Hi,
I have used the treeview control in my Asp.Net application(.Net v 1.1)
and it was working fine till recently.But now suddenly for some users
the treeview just appears as plain text while for others it works
fine.Any pointers on this.....??

Neha

MasterGaurav

Assuming that the clients are using IE...
Just delete the local cache (on individual machines).

It is possible that IE is picking up some local files.