Webcontrol version of property grid control

Teresa Austin

Does anyone know of a web control version of Microsoft's property grid
control (which is a winform control). I realize that I can actually
use a winform control in my web forms, but I have a requirement that
the client machines not be required to have the .Net framework
installed on their machines which eliminates this option.

Thought maybe some third party may have developed one, but haven't
been able to locate one.

Thx for any help.

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi Teresa,

Thank you for posting to the MSDN newsgroups.

I am interested in this issue and researching it now. More time is needed.
I will update you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Jacob Yang
Microsoft Online Partner Support

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi Teresa,

I have done a lot of research regarding this issue and also consulted some
experts in this field. Unfortunately, we have not been able to find
anything that meets your criteria. Thank you for your understanding.