    Thought maybe some third party may have developed one, but haven't
    been able to locate one.

    Thx for any help.

    Teresa Austin, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Hi Teresa,

    Thank you for posting to the MSDN newsgroups.

    I am interested in this issue and researching it now. More time is needed.
    I will update you as soon as possible.

    Best regards,

    Jacob Yang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support

    Jacob Yang [MSFT], Nov 11, 2003

  3. Hi Teresa,

    I have done a lot of research regarding this issue and also consulted some
    experts in this field. Unfortunately, we have not been able to find
    anything that meets your criteria. Thank you for your understanding.

    Jacob Yang [MSFT], Nov 13, 2003