WebControls and NTLM Authentication

Carlos Fersura

Hello Folks,

I am having a serious problem with the Internet Explorer's
Treeview WebControl.

I have developed a http handler to return the XML that the
control needs to build the tree.

When I am using "anonymous" autentication everything works
just fine. However, when I try to use "integrated"
security it gives an error because the it tries to use
anonymous authentication first, but it never try to use
integrated authentication as the log file below shows:

Here, I have called the ashx manually. It receives a http
401 error (it's normal) and then it gets a http 200.
20:05:19 127.0.0.1 - GET /App/SIGA/geraxml.ashx 401
20:05:26 127.0.0.1 DOMAIN\user GET /App/SIGA/geraxml.ashx
200

Here it's what occurs when I run the application:
20:06:10 127.0.0.1 - GET /App/SIGA/geraxml.ashx 401
20:06:10 127.0.0.1 DOMAIN\user
GET /App/SIGA/Principal.aspx 500

It never tries with my DOMAIN\USER account...

Thanks in advance for ANY HELP !

Carlos Fersura