webcontrols.dll --- correct display of mutlipage

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by tommy, Aug 9, 2004.

  1. tommy

    tommy Guest

    hello,

    i am using ie webcontrols at my asp.net-application.

    my content is displayed on a multipage. content-height is 500px.
    if my content is larger, then internet-explorer displays a scrollbar.

    this is not running in other browsers like opera or netscape(the
    content is overlapping the navigation at bottom)-- why?
    is it possible to fix the view in non-microsoft-browers- that i get
    displayed scrollbars??

    pls help me

    regards

    tommy