    etc.).

    Regards
    Kari

    kk, Aug 25, 2004

  2. kk

    Janaka Guest

    You can set these properties in the ListBox control such as <asp:ListBox
    id="ls1" runat="server" Font-Bold="true" />

    Janaka, Aug 25, 2004

  3. I usually set up the properties in my style sheet and declare the class name
    in the CssClass property. That way I can re-use the style, it's consistant
    throughout my web site and if I want to change it, I only have to change it
    in one place.

    Cheers,
    Andrea

    Andrea Williams, Aug 25, 2004