    simple question.
    Thanks,
    Bob

    Bob Scoze, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Bob Scoze

    Rob Meade Guest

    "Bob Scoze" wrote ...

    > I am using wbcontrols.Textbox. How to set it to behave like password edit
    > box. So that when the user enters password I want to display "*" . May be

    > simple question.

    Hi Bob,

    Something that mistified me at first also - as far as I am aware - you cant,
    so go grab a normal password element from the HTML controls and use that,
    then if you need to set runat="server" on it (by right-clicking or editing
    the html code)

    Regards

    Rob

    Rob Meade, Jan 30, 2004

  3. Bob Scoze

    Brett J Guest

    Did you try setting the TextMode property of the TextBox to 'Password'?

    Brett

    Brett J, Jan 30, 2004