WebControls Treeview on User Control

Bob

Has anyone put a Treeview on a User Control. This is then
added to the web page controls Placeholder. The tree
displays fine, but the events are not fired (at least not
that I can catch). I have set Autopostback to true and
set the onexpand="method" but the server never sees an
event. Page_Load is never called when the tree is
expanded.
The other problem is that I can only do one expand/select
etc. The tree re-displays correctly after the first click
only. No other expand/contract/select works after that.

Do I need to do something extra to the actual web page?

Thanks