webdav 400 bad request

Guest

Hi

I am trying to send a new mail via webdav using the c# example on msdn, when
the following line executes:

PUTResponse = (System.Net.HttpWebResponse)PUTRequest.GetResponse();

I get a "The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request." error.

Does anyone know what this could be?

Guest

put try catch around to catch the exception and look at the inner exception
(maybe will give you more detail).

Guest

The inner exception contained nothing, I'm guessing as this example is from
MSDN and is supposed to work it must be something to with the way we have
our exchange server setup. We do have Outlook Web Access running on there
fine so I don't see why WebDav should fail (unless there are some omissions
in the MSDN example).

Joined
Jul 25, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Using WEBDAV to create draft on Exchange Server

Can someone show me how to create a draft message on Microsoft Exchange using WebDAV and C# ? I'm using OWA as my mail client.

Thanks