WEBDAV - ASP, I am Struck!!

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by muthuvelvijay@gmail.com, May 27, 2008.

  1. Guest

    I am trying to read the folder list from another system which is in
    another domain using WEBDAV.

    It works fine in my local system. But when I uploaded the files in the
    test/production server which are having valid domain address like
    mywebsite.com , it gives the following error in the line,

    recRoot.Open "MyFolder/","URL=http://MyIPAddress/"

    The error returned is

    "Object or data matching the name, range, or selection criteria was
    not found within the scope of this operation. "

    In my test server the error returned is different which is

    "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Internet Publishing error '80004005'

    Unspecified error "

    but it is the same line recRoot.Open "MyFolder/","URL=http://
    MyIPAddress/" which causes this error.

    My requirement is simple.. I have to list the tree style folder
    structure contained in another machine using ASP.

    please help. Any Idea!!

    Below is my complete code ,

    Set recRoot = Server.CreateObject ("ADODB.Record")
    recRoot.Open "MyFolder/","URL=http://MyIPAddress/"
    Set rsChildren = recRoot.GetChildren
    Response.write rsChildren.EOF
    Do Until rsChildren.EOF
    Response.Write rsChildren("RESOURCE_PARSENAME") & "<BR>"
    rsChildren.MoveNext
    Loop

    , May 27, 2008