Webdesigner in Holland

Nico Schuyt

Probably OT and maybe even an ad, so my apologises for that.
I'm looking for a webdesigner in Holland (preferably the north west region)
who is experienced in CSS, PHP and MySQL.
Reason: some of my customers want a backup in case I'm no longer available.
If you're interested, you can reply here or mail met at
http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/contact.php#Mailformulier
Cheers, Nico

rf

Nico Schuyt said:
Probably OT and maybe even an ad, so my apologises for that.
I'm looking for a webdesigner in Holland (preferably the north west region)
who is experienced in CSS, PHP and MySQL.
Reason: some of my customers want a backup in case I'm no longer available.
If you're interested, you can reply here or mail met at
http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/contact.php#Mailformulier
Cheers, Nico

Is there any skiing up there? I might consider relocating :)

Cheers
Richard.

Woolly Mittens

Nico Schuyt said:
Reason: some of my customers want a backup in case I'm no longer
available.

Why don't you burn a backup of yourself to CD, so you can be restored later?

Nico Schuyt

Nico said:
I'm looking for a webdesigner in Holland (preferably the north west
region) who is experienced in CSS, PHP and MySQL.
If you're interested, you can reply here or mail met at
http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/contact.php#Mailformulier

I'm surprised (and sisappointed) there is no response. Maybe I'm the only
webdesigner around here :)
Rf, another argument to relocate. Not only ideal for sea kayaking but an
enormous market for an experienced website builder! :)
Nico

Frank

Nico, is it necessary for this backup person to be on location? It's
often possible to maintain a site remotely, from virtually anywhere.
Just a thought, if you don't find someone who can relocate.

Cheers,
- Frank

picayunish

Nico said:
Woolly Mittens wrote:

CD? Where have you been the past 5 years? A few cells with some DNA in the
freezer will do nowadays :)
Neah, use Ghost to make a clone of your self :-D

Nico Schuyt

Frank said:
Nico, is it necessary for this backup person to be on location?
Not absolutely necessary I mus admit. I do 99% of my work at home. One
customer I haven't even met in real life. Most of the others only one or two
times.

If you're interested. Contact me :)
Nico

John W.

Nico Schuyt said:
I'm affraid it is indeed :)
Nico
download 6 (?) month of
or Google those groups and go through the Q+A's and than contact some
of the interesting (wo)men (persons) who are posting there :)

And no, I don't think I have sufficient PHP/MySQL knowledge :)

John OO

William Tasso

Nico said:
I'm looking for a webdesigner in Holland ...

ok - looking at this so far, I'd say you have the answer staring you in the
face. Time to give up the carefree existence of the independent site
hacker - now is the time to take on staff, build a company. Go for it - ra
ra Nico.

brucie

I'm looking for a webdesigner in Holland

i was talking to my lawyer yesterday and he thinks its a good idea if i
leave the country. holland sounds nice.

i cant wait to see the look on my parol officers face when he gets a
xmas card from holland.

Sid Ismail

: in post <: Nico Schuyt said:
:
: > I'm looking for a webdesigner in Holland
:
: i was talking to my lawyer yesterday and he thinks its a good idea if i
: leave the country. holland sounds nice.
:
: i cant wait to see the look on my parol officers face when he gets a
: xmas card from holland.

They say you're allergic to cheese, and you get sea-sick looking at
windmills... uh oh

Sid

William Tasso

brucie said:
i cant wait to see the look on my parol officers face when he gets a
xmas card from holland.

I'd like to see the xmas card that has an embeded web-cam server and a
gsm/satellite up-link.

brucie

I'd like to see the xmas card that has an embeded web-cam server and a
gsm/satellite up-link.

they're all the rage this year. you'll probably have to wait a while
before they're available in 3rd world countries (or you could pop over
to europe and pick one up)

Wipkip

While sitting in a puddle John W. scribbled in the mud:
The biggest indoor skihall in the world is in The Netherlands :)

John OO

Any real skiing, like on tall mountains?

Wipkip

While sitting in a puddle Nico Schuyt scribbled in the mud:
I'm surprised (and sisappointed) there is no response. Maybe I'm the only
webdesigner around here :)
Rf, another argument to relocate. Not only ideal for sea kayaking but an
enormous market for an experienced website builder! :)
Nico
Look around. Maybe you are the only person there. :eek:)