    If you're interested, you can reply here or mail met at
    http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/contact.php#Mailformulier
    Cheers, Nico
    Nico Schuyt, Dec 11, 2003

  2. Nico Schuyt

    rf Guest

    "Nico Schuyt" <> wrote in message
    news:3fd84445$0$21397$...
    > Probably OT and maybe even an ad, so my apologises for that.
    > I'm looking for a webdesigner in Holland (preferably the north west

    region)
    > who is experienced in CSS, PHP and MySQL.
    > Reason: some of my customers want a backup in case I'm no longer

    available.
    > If you're interested, you can reply here or mail met at
    > http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/contact.php#Mailformulier
    > Cheers, Nico

    Is there any skiing up there? I might consider relocating :)

    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Nico Schuyt

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    rf wrote:
    > Nico Schuyt wrote
    >> Probably OT and maybe even an ad, so my apologises for that.
    >> I'm looking for a webdesigner in Holland (preferably the north west
    >> region) who is experienced in CSS, PHP and MySQL.
    >> Reason: some of my customers want a backup in case I'm no longer
    >> available. If you're interested, you can reply here or mail met at
    >> http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/contact.php#Mailformulier

    > Is there any skiing up there? I might consider relocating :)

    No skiing, but you might consider to change over to sea kayaking (less risc
    of injuries) :)
    Nico
    Nico Schuyt, Dec 11, 2003
  4. "Nico Schuyt" <> wrote in message
    > Reason: some of my customers want a backup in case I'm no longer

    available.

    Why don't you burn a backup of yourself to CD, so you can be restored later?
    Woolly Mittens, Dec 11, 2003
  5. Nico Schuyt

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Nico Schuyt wrote:
    > I'm looking for a webdesigner in Holland (preferably the north west
    > region) who is experienced in CSS, PHP and MySQL.
    > If you're interested, you can reply here or mail met at
    > http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/contact.php#Mailformulier

    I'm surprised (and sisappointed) there is no response. Maybe I'm the only
    webdesigner around here :)
    Rf, another argument to relocate. Not only ideal for sea kayaking but an
    enormous market for an experienced website builder! :)
    Nico
    Nico Schuyt, Dec 11, 2003
  6. Nico Schuyt

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Woolly Mittens wrote:
    > Nico Schuyt wrote

    >> Reason: some of my customers want a backup in case I'm no longer
    >> available.

    > Why don't you burn a backup of yourself to CD, so you can be restored
    > later?

    CD? Where have you been the past 5 years? A few cells with some DNA in the
    freezer will do nowadays :)
    Nico
    Nico Schuyt, Dec 11, 2003
  7. Nico Schuyt

    Frank Guest

    Nico, is it necessary for this backup person to be on location? It's
    often possible to maintain a site remotely, from virtually anywhere.
    Just a thought, if you don't find someone who can relocate.

    Cheers,
    - Frank
    Frank, Dec 11, 2003
  8. Nico Schuyt

    picayunish Guest

    Nico Schuyt wrote:

    >Woolly Mittens wrote:
    >

    >>Nico Schuyt wrote
    >>

    >>>Reason: some of my customers want a backup in case I'm no longer
    >>>available.
    >>>

    >>Why don't you burn a backup of yourself to CD, so you can be restored
    >>later?
    >>

    >CD? Where have you been the past 5 years? A few cells with some DNA in the
    >freezer will do nowadays :)

    Neah, use Ghost to make a clone of your self :-D

    --
    Edwin van der Vaart
    picayunish, Dec 11, 2003
  9. Nico Schuyt

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Frank wrote:
    > Nico, is it necessary for this backup person to be on location?

    > Not absolutely necessary I mus admit. I do 99% of my work at home. One

    customer I haven't even met in real life. Most of the others only one or two
    times.

    If you're interested. Contact me :)
    Nico
    Nico Schuyt, Dec 11, 2003
  10. Nico Schuyt

    Frank Guest

    Thanks Nico! But I assume speaking Dutch is a prerequisite, right?

    - Frank
    Frank, Dec 11, 2003
  11. Nico Schuyt

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Frank wrote:
    > Thanks Nico! But I assume speaking Dutch is a prerequisite, right?

    I'm affraid it is indeed :)
    Nico
    Nico Schuyt, Dec 11, 2003
  12. Nico Schuyt

    John W. Guest

    "rf" <> wrote:

    >"Nico Schuyt" <> wrote in message
    >> Probably OT and maybe even an ad, so my apologises for that.
    >> I'm looking for a webdesigner in Holland (preferably the north west

    >region)
    >> who is experienced in CSS, PHP and MySQL.
    >> Reason: some of my customers want a backup in case I'm no longer

    >available.
    >> If you're interested, you can reply here or mail met at
    >> http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/contact.php#Mailformulier
    >> Cheers, Nico

    >Is there any skiing up there? I might consider relocating :)

    The biggest indoor skihall in the world is in The Netherlands :)

    John OO
    --
    <http://webcel.nl/> webshopsoftware + more

    "Time is what prevents everything from happening at once"
    - John Archibald Wheeler -
    John W., Dec 11, 2003
  13. Nico Schuyt

    John W. Guest

    "Nico Schuyt" <> wrote:

    >Frank wrote:
    >> Thanks Nico! But I assume speaking Dutch is a prerequisite, right?

    >I'm affraid it is indeed :)
    >Nico

    download 6 (?) month of
    or Google those groups and go through the Q+A's and than contact some
    of the interesting (wo)men (persons) who are posting there :)

    And no, I don't think I have sufficient PHP/MySQL knowledge :)

    John OO

    John W., Dec 11, 2003
  14. Nico Schuyt wrote:
    > I'm looking for a webdesigner in Holland ...

    ok - looking at this so far, I'd say you have the answer staring you in the
    face. Time to give up the carefree existence of the independent site
    hacker - now is the time to take on staff, build a company. Go for it - ra
    ra Nico.

    --
    William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com
    William Tasso, Dec 11, 2003
  15. Nico Schuyt

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:3fd84445$0$21397$>
    Nico Schuyt said:

    > I'm looking for a webdesigner in Holland

    i was talking to my lawyer yesterday and he thinks its a good idea if i
    leave the country. holland sounds nice.

    i cant wait to see the look on my parol officers face when he gets a
    xmas card from holland.

    --
    brucie
    12/December/2003 09:58:09 am kilo
    brucie, Dec 12, 2003
  16. Nico Schuyt

    Sid Ismail Guest

    : Nico Schuyt said:
    :
    : > I'm looking for a webdesigner in Holland
    :
    : i was talking to my lawyer yesterday and he thinks its a good idea if i
    : leave the country. holland sounds nice.
    :
    : i cant wait to see the look on my parol officers face when he gets a
    : xmas card from holland.

    They say you're allergic to cheese, and you get sea-sick looking at
    windmills... uh oh

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Dec 12, 2003
  17. brucie wrote:
    > i cant wait to see the look on my parol officers face when he gets a
    > xmas card from holland.

    I'd like to see the xmas card that has an embeded web-cam server and a
    gsm/satellite up-link.

    --
    William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com
    William Tasso, Dec 12, 2003
  18. Nico Schuyt

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:brb1tb$1dcus$-berlin.de>
    William Tasso said:

    >> i cant wait to see the look on my parol officers face when he gets a
    >> xmas card from holland.

    > I'd like to see the xmas card that has an embeded web-cam server and a
    > gsm/satellite up-link.

    they're all the rage this year. you'll probably have to wait a while
    before they're available in 3rd world countries (or you could pop over
    to europe and pick one up)

    --
    brucie
    12/December/2003 10:34:18 am kilo
    brucie, Dec 12, 2003
  19. Nico Schuyt

    Wipkip Guest

    While sitting in a puddle John W. scribbled in the mud:

    > "rf" <> wrote:
    >

    >>"Nico Schuyt" <> wrote in message
    >>> Probably OT and maybe even an ad, so my apologises for that.
    >>> I'm looking for a webdesigner in Holland (preferably the north west

    >>region)
    >>> who is experienced in CSS, PHP and MySQL.
    >>> Reason: some of my customers want a backup in case I'm no longer

    >>available.
    >>> If you're interested, you can reply here or mail met at
    >>> http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/contact.php#Mailformulier
    >>> Cheers, Nico

    >>Is there any skiing up there? I might consider relocating :)
    >>

    > The biggest indoor skihall in the world is in The Netherlands :)
    >
    > John OO

    Any real skiing, like on tall mountains?

    --
    Duende
    Wipkip, Dec 12, 2003
  20. Nico Schuyt

    Wipkip Guest

    While sitting in a puddle Nico Schuyt scribbled in the mud:

    > Nico Schuyt wrote:
    >> I'm looking for a webdesigner in Holland (preferably the north west
    >> region) who is experienced in CSS, PHP and MySQL.
    >> If you're interested, you can reply here or mail met at
    >> http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/contact.php#Mailformulier

    > I'm surprised (and sisappointed) there is no response. Maybe I'm the only
    > webdesigner around here :)
    > Rf, another argument to relocate. Not only ideal for sea kayaking but an
    > enormous market for an experienced website builder! :)
    > Nico

    Look around. Maybe you are the only person there. :eek:)

    --
    Duende
    Wipkip, Dec 12, 2003