WebException SecureChannelFailure intermittenly being thrown.

Joey Guerra

Hi. I've been researching how to resolve this issue, but haven't found
a solution. I saw a post referring to the SecureChannelFailure
WebException status, but no resolution. Any help/direction is
appreciated.

I've built a C# web site that uses the WebRequest object to send a
request to another server via https and receive an XML response.
Periodically, the WebRequest object throws a WebException with the
SecureChannelFailure status. However, it doesn't occur with every
transaction, and I have yet to find any recognizable pattern as to why
this is occuring. The web site is hosted in a Round Robin
configuration with 3 Windows 2000 Server boxes and v1.0.3705 .NET
framework.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue or know how to begin
troubleshooting it?

Thanks in advance.

Joey