Webfarm and msi installation setup

ind_123

I have an installation file for an asp.net web application that on a
single server works fine. The website has no problem with
authentication. But, on a webfarm setup, the installation file fails.
The windows authentication fails. Then it tries for the impersonate
identity and it is supposed to fail, and it does. Somehow I can get
the windows authentication working on the webfarm. I tried everything
possible from settings on the IIS to granting complete access to the
inetpub folder. No use.

Its strange when I copy the folder from the single server installation
to the servers on webfarm, the web applicaiton works fine. Can anyone
help me figure out what is the problem with the installation setup
file on a webfarm vs single server? Also does the impersonate identity
cause any issues on webfarm.