    c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_isapi.dll.

    What is going wrong? How do I get this Javascript function defined????

    Thanks

    Corey, Mar 19, 2005

  2. You forgot to post to rec.vw and comp.lang.perl!

    (Followups set to framework.aspnet only)

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Mar 20, 2005

  3. Corey

    Cor Ligthert Guest

    Corey,

    That message should not be there, however it happens by instance when you
    use often the ctrl Y and ctr Z sometimes (and don't pay attention to the
    warnings). What I do in those cases when I cannot find it (what is very very
    seldom), is creating those pages new. Copy the code to that new page and
    exclude the old page.

    I hope this helps,

    Cor

    Cor Ligthert, Mar 20, 2005