WebForm_PostBackOptions javascript Error

Corey

I recently received a Javascript error, "'WebForm_PostBackOptions' is
undefined" from an application I'm working on. It occurs during the
PostBack from a DropDownList.

I've created a project which is only a DropDownList, with some Data and
AutoPostBack = True, and it caused the error.

I've ran aspnet_regiis -i, aspnet_regiis -c and regsvr32
c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_isapi.dll.

What is going wrong? How do I get this Javascript function defined????

Thanks

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

You forgot to post to rec.vw and comp.lang.perl!

(Followups set to framework.aspnet only)

Cor Ligthert

Corey,

That message should not be there, however it happens by instance when you
use often the ctrl Y and ctr Z sometimes (and don't pay attention to the
warnings). What I do in those cases when I cannot find it (what is very very
seldom), is creating those pages new. Copy the code to that new page and
exclude the old page.

I hope this helps,

Cor