webforms reports throws error while loading

Mahdi Haeri

Thanks to every one who help in this issue:
i have integrated a web report in an asp.net 2 page.
it is working properly in my pc which has iis 5 and win XP but in my server
it throws an error telling me the Reporting Assemblies cannot be load.
i looked at assemblies installed in my server and all assemblies related to
reporting are installed and it is same version as in my pc.
the server is win 2003

this is the error message.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Configuration Error

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly
'Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system
cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 34: <add assembly="System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089" />
Line 35: <add assembly="System.Runtime.Remoting, Version=2.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"/>
Line 36: <add assembly="Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms,
Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 37: </assemblies>
Line 38: <buildProviders>

Source File: F:\Host\RickWhite\EZEVS\Implementation\web.config Line: 36

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine
why the assembly 'Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=8.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value
[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind
failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value
[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET
Version:2.0.50727.42

you can see the error here:
http://www.intellisoft.homeip.net/

thanks