Webhosting

Guest

If you have critical data then don't use Ipowerweb to host your site. Today
is March 15, 2005. I called to have ipowerweb customer support to restore a
database on my site and I have been told that their backups have not run
since April of 2004 and my data is lost.

DO NOT USE IPOWERWEB, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

Vince

Peter Rilling

I agree. Even if the company had in their SLA stipulations that might make
them liable for any losses, it is still best to ensure the information is
backed up. You know the old saying, if you want something done right, you
have to do it yourself.

You always get what you pay for.