Cross Platform (Web, Mobile, Desktop) Development with Spring.
Date: 3 Sept 2013

Register Now - http://www.cygnet-infotech.com/webinars/cross-platform-development-with-spring

Spring is undoubtedly the most popular application development framework for enterprise Java. The key benefits of Spring framework emerge from its modularity, productivity, portability and testability. In this webinar, we will introduce you to development of cross platform applications using Spring.This will help you to understand the nuance of web, mobile and desktop application development with Spring.

Some of the important topics in this webinar will be
•Key architectural considerations
•How to control cost and schedule with 'responsive web design'
•Role of Spring MVC in cross platform development
•A LIVE DEMO on how to build a cross platform application

If you want us to cover any specific areas in the webinar, write to us

Looking forward to seeing you at the webinar.

Kind Regards,
Boni Satani
Cygnet Infotech