WebLogic hot swapping advice

Marcus Leon

Recently I've been using WebLogic with Eclipse with the MyWL WebLogic
plug-in. This configuration easily lets me debug my WebLogic code and
also run an ANT script that deploys an ear file to my server that is
running in dev mode which auto reloads my app. The problem is now I'm
working on a huge app and just copying the ear file to my server
doesn't work great as it takes around 20 minutes to reload. Does
anyone have some good configuration ideas for WebLogic and Eclipse that
will let me make changes to my code and have WebLogic hot swap my code
changes for me?

I saw that BEA has a new WebLogic Eclispse plug-in. Does this offer
any advantages over MyWL?

Thanks a lot!

frankgerlach22

IIRC, BEA has an own newsgroup server. It may make more sense to post
your question there. The name of the news servers is something like
news.bea.com.