Weblogic - JBoss - Foreign JMS Server - Problem

Discussion in 'Java' started by Dallas Cowboy, Jun 22, 2005.

  1. I have an enterprise application which runs on JBoss 3.2.3.
    Communication to this app is through the JBoss JMS queues. I'm trying
    to set up JBoss as the Foreign JMS provider so that the client app
    running on Weblogic 8.1.4 can put & get messages off the JBoss queues.

    Here is the list of steps I'm doing,
    1. Configure a new Foreign JMS Server ....
    Name: ABC JBOSS JMS Server
    JNDI Initial Context Factory: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
    JNDI Connection URL: jnp://localhost:1099

    2. Configure a new Foreign JMSConnection Factory...
    Name: ABC JMS Connection Factory
    Local JNDI Name: jms/localABC
    Remote JNDI Name: UIL2ConnectionFactory
    User Name: test
    Password: test
    Confirm Password: test

    3. Configure a new Foreign JMSDestination...
    Name: ABC SOA Input JMS Destination
    Local JNDI Name: jms/soaDemoInputQueue
    Remote JNDI Name: queue/soaDemoInput

    The JBoss has queue level security enabled. When my client tries to put
    a message its getting the error,

    MAdapter ERROR - (025):Cannot obtain queueConnection from
    queueConnectionfactory jms/LocalABC;
    context(JMSAdapterUtil.getQueueConnection()); Nested:User: null is NOT
    authenticated
    javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: User: null is NOT authenticated

    I have specified the username and password in,
    sbm60> Foreign JMS Servers> ABC JBOSS JMS Server> Foreign JMSConnection
    Factories> ABC JMS Connection Factory

    Looks like WLS is not passing the username and password. Any thoughts??
    Dallas Cowboy, Jun 22, 2005