Weblogic / redeploying an archived application

kgeffen

I'm looking for a way to update static components (images / html ) in
an archived application. I'm working with templates files that need to
be updated every 30mins (content of the template files is pulled from
another server).

I'm hoping to find a way to use the updated templated files without
having to redeploy the entire application.

Any suggestions?
Tnx. John

ps.
In the application i'm using tiles (without implementing struts) for
templating the application, perhaps there's a way to update the tiles
without redeploying?